Every now and then I receive an interesting question from a reader, which I like to share the answer with everybody on Colblindor. This page is a collection of all those past questions which reached me.
The list is growing with each published answer. You might find an answer to your own question or stumble upon some interesting thoughts. If you still have an open question in mind, which isn’t answered yet, feel free to contact me anytime.
Your questions about color blindness
- Can the Sun Change Color Perception More Than a Mild Color Vision Deficiency? on February 7th, 2010
- If a Women is a Carrier of Color Blindness does she also Suffer from it? on November 14th, 2008
- Can I Pass One Color Blindness Test and Fail at the Same Time Another One? on September 12th, 2008
- Can Color Blindness Cause Eye Pain? on September 20th, 2007
- Do Colorblind Women Have Colorblind Children? on August 22nd, 2007
- How to Explain Color Blindness to Your Little Boy on August 7th, 2007
- Can I bee Slightly Colorblind? on July 16th, 2007
- Pretending Color Blindness – How to Uncover It on July 5th, 2007
- Looking for Children Games Playable with Severe Color Blindness on June 14th, 2007
- Mixing Up Blue and Green on May 18th, 2007
- Do You Have to Order Your Markers to Know Their Colors? on May 17th, 2007
- How Can I Tell if My Friend is Colorblind? on May 3th, 2007
- Which Type of Red-Green Color Blindness is It? on April 23th, 2007