Today is Good Friday and everybody enjoys Easter vacation. Eggs are getting colored, hidden, searched for and found – most of the time.
I was just wondering what some fellow bloggers say about Coloring Easter Eggs. As there are so many possibilities to do it and so many colors to choose from it would be interesting to learn some more about it. Here you go.
- Mary has some tipps about coloring at Victorian Easter Eggs
- ecofriend proclaims Go Green This Easter: Color Your Easter Eggs Organic
- Anne Marie shares her ideas about Decorating Easter eggs the allergy free way
- Lea has a recipe how to Make Tie-Dye Easter Eggs
- Tammy shares with us a tremendous list of Easter Wisdom
- JO has a couple of nice paintings about Spring: Coloring Easter Eggs
Very very nice. Our easter eggs are already colored and some of them already filled my stomach. Yummie.
What do you think about: How to color your Easter eggs, that your colorblind son (or husband) will never find them? Or what is your favourite color, coloring and especially hide technique?