It’s not always easy to live with your color blindness. One special case are all those color coded wires.
I recently came across this problem, when I tried to elongate a telephone cable. This can be a big problem if you are colorblind and have nobody around who can tell you which color is which and has to be connected to which port.
What do we learn:
- Don’t work with color coded wires if you are colorblind.
- Because almost everything is color coded these days, stop working at all.
- Ask the government for support because you can’t work.
- Sit back and think what you could do in your spare time.
- Maybe some new rewiring of your cables at home?….
Dear colorblind fellows, do you have similar experiences with color codes?