It is interesting to read what other people tell about their color blindness or color vision. Sometimes there even pop up some funny questions related to color blindness. I would like to post a little excerpt over the last few days and hope you enjoy.
- Jac tries to explain at Ooh! Look at the pretty music! how life with Synaesthesia looks like. With Synaesthesia for example the hearing of a sound can produce some visualisation of colors.
- In Do you see what I see? g8s tells his story of color blindness, including a white ‘go’ traffic light and how life would be working as a color printer.
- Jes asks Does anyone know if cows are colorblind? Unfortunately the site appears in such a badly chosen color scheme that if cows would be colorblind, they couldn’t give her an answer.
- Chris observes the Benefits of Wine where the question arises, if drinking wine is a major cause of color blindness.
- Pete describes in his recent article Colourblind his confusion about color vision. What I like best is the nice colors he choosed to reflect the confusion.
- Why did they change the colour of the disabled stickers from Orange to Blue? This is another favourite question to Jarv at Ask Jarv.